Chef Yamashita’s Japanese Style Birthday Cake Class!
Isn’t it wonderful if you can bake your dearest loved ones a birthday cake by yourself? Come and learn the special birthday cake baking and decoration techniques from popular Japanese Pasty Chef Yamashita! This is a very special one-time only class in August. so hurry and make your booking today!
Style: Semi-Hands On
Remarks: Please bring along a cooler bag and ice pack to bring home your cake.Each attendee can bring back 1 whole cake that is about 15cm in diameter.
1. Demonstration of making cake sponge by Chef Yamashita.
2. Hands on of making cake sponge by 1 group ( 1 group size will be about 4 attendees ).
3. Demonstration of making his famous cream and decoration.
4. Decoration of the cake. Each attendee will decorate one sponge cake that the chef have prepared. (Each attendee can bring back 1 whole cake that is 15cm.)
Chef will be teaching in Japanese but there will be English interpretation.
“Images courtesy of Marshall Cavendish”
Chef Yamshita Masataka was trained in Tsuji Culinary Institute, a well-known & respected culinary institute in Osaka, Japan. He worked at various patisseries around Japan before starting his own Patisserie in Nara. The patisserie quickly became one of the top in Nara. Eight years later, yearning for new challenges & a change of scenery, Chef Yamashita moved to Singapore where he took charge of the kitchen at Glace & Flor Patisserie, turning it into a haven for delightful cakes & pastries. Chef Yamashita enjoys making beautiful cakes, sweets & pastries for his family & friends He finds great satisfaction in knowing that a simple but well-made cake could bring so much joy & laughter to his loved ones.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This class is opened for attendees 18 years old and above only. Tickets for children are available upon enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spoonful will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT:
In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE:
Should Spoonful be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE
Spoonful holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
Free child seats are applicable to 5 to 12 years old. Only 1 child will attend for free with 1 paying adult ticket. The child share the culinary kit with the adult.
If any attendee would like to accompany more than 2 kids, please contact the organizer in advance at email@example.com. Due to the limited space, there will be cases that we can’t accept to accompany any extra kids attendees.
Please note that the event organizer Spoonful ( Alchemist Pte Ltd ) won’t provide baby sitting service.