Halloween Mont Blanc Cup Cake Class
Tuesday 31/10/2017 @ 11:00 - 13:3085$
About the Class
Trick or treat! It’s time to gear up for Halloween!
This Halloween, treat your friends to some cute and healthy cupcake in celebration of Halloween!
Spoonful is organising a one-day special cup cake class in celebration for this event! We will be using Japanese pumpkin to create Mont Blanc creame and Japanese sudakito sugar for making the cupcake sponge.
This class is conducted in Japanese language. For English class, please enquire at email@example.com
-Cup cake dough making (Demo)
-Hands on of cup cake dough making with a pair
-Making of Mont Blanc cream with Japanese pumpkin (Demo)
-Decoration of cup cake (Demo)
-Hands on of decoration of cup cake
-Please bring along a container box for bringing home 4 pieces of cup cakes, an ice pack and a cooler bag.
-For baby and Kids Seat: please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
During her 10 years stay in Paris, Yuki learnt the art of Patisserie and traditional French cuisine cooking. She is a French national diploma “CAP (Certificat d’ Aptitude Professionnelle) Pâtissier” and also a Diploma of Sommelier holder. In her class, attendees can learn French Pâtisserie and traditional French cuisine cooking techniques in simple, easy to understand steps. Yuki now teaches pastry classes at Spoonful!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 12 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.