Think Japanese Cuisine is difficult to pull off? Think again! At this basic level class, we’ve designed menus specially to show your helper (or just about anybody in fact,) how easy it is to whip up a typical Japanese healthy meal!
It is important to know the basic knowledge of Japanese food if any body wants to start to cooking Japanese cuisine. After 4 sessions with us, your Japanese cooking skills will definitely improve! Go ahead and amaze your friends and family with your new found skills!
The class is uniquely designed for your helpers, with easy to understand steps but we welcome anybody who’d like to join us!
11:00-12:30 Cooking Demo & lecture by Spoonful Cooking Instructor – Reiko. Attendees will have partial hands on session after the lecture and demonstration.
13:00-13:30 Tasting & Q&A
S$40 off when you apply for all 4 sessions S$380(UP: S$420!)
Individual Class Fee: S$105/per session.
The fee includes apron rental, recipe and ingredients.
Certification will be issued to attends of all 4 classes.
** Images are for reference only
Spoonful’s Culinary Instructor Reiko, has had a keen interest in cooking ever since her teenage years. While staying in the UK, she discovered the importance of using healthy ingredients and local products in her meals and has since stuck to the principle of healthy cooking. Her speciality is in cooking healthy Japanese cuisine using lots of herbs and vegetables. After being an instructor of a major cooking studio, she joined to Team Spoonful to continue to teach and spread the art of healthy Japanese cuisine.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 18 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT:In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE:Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSESpoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY:Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.