- This event has passed.
Parent and Kid Halloween Dessert Decoration Class
Saturday 14/10/2017 @ 11:00 - 13:00$30 – $89
About the Class
Let’s get ready for Halloween! Learn how to decorate your cupcakes and dessert in time for this Halloween and treat your friends to lovely and cute desserts
Spoonful is organising a one-day special dessert decoration class to get yourselves ready for Halloween! Attendees will be able to take away a Halloween hamper, learn basic buttercream techniques and enjoy cupcake/cookie jamming in a fun and exclusive environment.
Introduction on Colouring & Icing (10 min)
Cupcake decoration (30 min)
Cookie decoration (30 mins)
Marshmallows (15 mins)
Halloween Pack Menu:
– 1 cupcake,
– 1 cookie an
– Marshmallow ghosts.
– Accompanying child must be at least 6 years old
– For extra Kids Seat: $30. Please enquire at email@example.com if you have an infant or baby.
– Please bring along a container box for bringing home the Halloween Pack.
– Images are for reference only
Instructor Astha Bhatia
Astha has been baking since she was ten years old; lured by the need to stir together wonderful ingredients into little delights; by the sweet, rich tastes; and the light fluffy textures. Over the years, through her personal experiments, practice, and professional training, she has worked her way to a successful start up in Hong Kong, Couture Times, which she was running for the last 3 years. Her credentials include a graduate certificate from Wilton’s Cake Decorating Course, and she has experience working with both fondant and gum paste.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 6 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
Please follow and like us: