Sold Out! Galette des rois and Tarte fine aux pomme Class
Tuesday 21/11/2017 @ 11:00 - 13:30
$85 – $86
About The Class
This class will be conducted in Japanese, inquiry for English class email@example.com
(We will organize the class once we have 4 attendees!)
– galette des rois
– tarte fine aux pommes (thin craft apple tart)
What you can learn at the class
– Making galette des rois from scratch
– Making tarte fine aux pommes from scratch
What’s included in the ticket fee?
Class fee, ingredients, apron on loan, a galette des rois and a tarte fine (19cm) aux pommes to bring back (16cm each), light-lunch (galette des rois anc tarte fine aux pommes) & recipe.
Please bring along a container box and a bag to bring the cakes back home.
For hygiene purposes, please remove rings and bracelets during the classes.
About Culinary Instructor Madame Simon
Madame Simon is Japanese lived in Paris, France more than 10 years, where she learnt cooking skills at several culinary schools and Boulangeries (Baker shops in French). She elaborated her French homemade cuisine from recipes learnt from her mother in low.
Since 2016 she stays in Singapore with her French husband and works as a culinary instructor and an event coordinator of Team Spoonful.
Cooking certification: Ryo-ken (Tokyo 2014) Master Chef Techniques, La Cuisine des Chefs (Paris 2013-4) French-bread making, MAISON LANDEMAINE ( Paris 2015 ) Ecole de Boulangerie EBP (Paris 2014)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 12 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT:In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE:Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSESpoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY:Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.