About The Class:
Come and enjoy a relaxing afternoon with us at the Four Seasons Hotel Singapore!
Learn from Chef Audrey’s scone making and Mark Cunanan’s Coffee brewing demonstrations where you can smell the fresh aroma of the specially selected sustainably sourced 100% Arabic beans from Tanzania, followed by a mini talk from the director of Spoonful on how to utilise and enjoy hotel dinning in Singapore. After that, go on a tour of the Four Seasons’ hotel and finally enjoy a special edition afternoon tea during lunch time (usually served from 2 – 5pm only)!
- 11:00-11:45 Cooking Demo by Chef Audrey and Coffee Master Talk
- 11:45-12:10 How to enjoy the hotel dinning in Singapore. Celebrating Spoonful’s 3rd anniversary, the director of Spoonful will give us the tips to enjoy hotel dinning scene!
- 12:10-12:30 Hotel Tour
- 12:30-14:00 Afternoon Tea for lunch time
What you can learn at the class
- Scone making demo from Chef Audrey
- Coffee brewing demo from Mark Cunanan
- More about Four Seasons Hotel
- Hotel dinning scene in Singapore
Afternoon Tea Menu:
French Early Grey
White Night Jasmine
Orange Blossom Oolong
Jade of Africa
English Breakfast Tea
Cold Brew Coffee
Hot Brew Coffee
FRESH SAVOURY SELECTION
A seasonal array of delicate savouries and sweets will be circulated throughout, to be enjoyed in traditional style with a selection of teas or coffees.
SWEETS AND PASTRIES
Green Tea Puff
Lemon Meringue Tart
Spring Mini Cup Cakes
Chocolate Pot de Crème with Candied Violets
Blackcurrant Scones Served with Homemade Rose Petal Strawberry Preserve and Clotted Cream
What’s included in the ticket fee?
Workshop of scone and coffee brewing (both demo), hotel tour and afternoon tea set!
Kids Seat: Please inquiry at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 12 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.