A French summer is as romantic as it can get! This time, get your appetite ready for a wonderfully delicious and colourful Summer-inspired Fruit de Tarte!
As a collaboration with the Voilah French Festival, Spoonful is organising a Fruit de Tart masterclass for its members! Learn the works to mastering the pastry and tart fillings in this semi hands-on class with demonstration and impress your loved ones with your heartwarming and satisfying fruit tart dessert.
About the class
– Menu: Tarte de Fruit (French Fruit Tart)
– Format: This is a “Semi-Hands On” class with demonstration of steps to baking the “Fruit Tarte”
– Suitable for the beginners.
– Each attendee can bring home a whole 18cm tart.
About Instructor Anna
During her 6 years stay in Paris, Anna learnt Patisserie and traditional French cuisine. She is a French national diploma “CAP (Certificat d’Aptitude Professionnelle) Pâtissier” and also a Diploma of Sommelier holder. In her class, attendees can learn French Pâtisserie and traditional French cuisine with simple steps.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
This class is opened for attendees 18 years old and above only. Spoonful will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT:
In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE:
Should Spoonful be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE
Spoonful holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
Please follow and like us: