Try your hands at some delicious and nutritious vegetable recipes using fresh produce from Gunma prefecture.
・Mizuna (水菜, Japanese Mustard Greens) – 2 branches
・Enoki mushrooms – 100g
・Sesame oil – 1 tbsp
・Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Wash the mizuna and cut it into 4 or 5 cm pieces
- Cut the roots off the enoki mushrooms and cut the bunch to half length
- Put the enoki mushrooms into a microwave at 500 watts for 3 mins
- Mix the cooked enoki with the sesame oil, soy sauce and coriander
- Arrange the mizuna around the edge of a dish, put the enoki/sesame sauce into the middle and serve
This recipe was created as a collaboration work between the Gunma Prefecture & Spoonful Singapore.