Try your hands at some delicious and nutritious vegetable recipes using fresh produce from Gunma prefecture.
- Taranome – 10
- Tempura Flour – 3tbs
- Cold Water – 4tbs
- Tempura Flour (for dusting) – 2-3tbs
- Oil (for deep frying) – Appropriate amount
- Wash the taranome and cut the hard bottom part of it.
- Mix tempura flour with the cold water.
- Dust the taranome with the tempura flour (the tempura flour for dusting).
- Dip the dusted taranome into the mixture of tempura flour with cold water.
- Then, deep fry in oil of 180 degrees.
- Serve with salt or lemon.
This recipe was created as a collaboration work between the Gunma Prefecture & Spoonful Singapore.