Recipe from Gold Kili
You don’t need an oven, or expensive or hard to acquire ingredients to bake these delicious matcha cupcakes. Lightly steamed and infused with matcha fragrance throughout the cake and its cream cheese frosting, these cupcakes are just the right sweetness for birthday parties or an afternoon snack.
• 2 eggs
• 100ml milk
• 80g Flour
• 3 sachets Matcha Latte
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 sachet Matcha Latte
• 120g Cream cheese
• As desired Matcha powder
1. Place all the ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Place 50g dough from step 1 into the paper cupcake mold.
3. Steam 15 minutes.
4. Decorate with matcha frosting and matcha powder.
1. Take out the cream cheese from the fridge and leave it in room temperature for a while.
2. Mix the cream cheese well until it becomes smooth.
3. Pipe it on top of the cupcake.
4. Sprinkle matcha powder on the top of it.
Enjoy your Cupcake!