What could be more lovely than eating out of a creative bento! Here’s a quick and easy recipe to create a cute Pikachu bento! Healthy and fun for your kids!
Lettuce – 2 leaves
Nori (Seaweed) – ¼ sheet
Broccoli – 1 floret
Crab Stick – 2 pieces
Quail’s Egg – 2 ½
Cherry Tomato – 1 piece
Cheese – 1 slice
Picnic Ham – 1 slice
Tamagoyaki -1 piece
Long Pasta Noodle – 2 strands, uncooked
Rice (colored by turmeric)
for Pikachu’s face 50g, for hands 7g each and 10g for the ears.
- Shape the rice for the face, ears and hand with plastic wrap and attach each the body parts together.
- For the ears, wrap a bit of Nori over the top/ ends of the ears to form the dark part.
- For the face, add the eyes and mouth that are cut from cheese and ham.
- Place the sliced tomato (or tomato ketchup) for the cheeks
- Using the same size cutting tool, punch out 2 small circles from one quail egg and then punch out 2 circles of. Attach or push the ham into the circles inlet of the egg that has been cut out. This is to form the buttons of the snowman.
- Slice off the top of a quail egg and attach the 2 eggs together with a strand of long pasta to form the shape of a snowman.
- Place crab stick hat to the snowman and add the eye and nose with nori and ham
- Cut the tomato into half and cut the egg into half and combines together with a piece of pasta and wrap the nori belt. Add mini circle cheese for the monster ball
- Cut some cheese and ham as stat shape with a mold and attaché to a piece of broccoli with pasta.