The Hojicha Snowball cookie is rich, creamy, melts-in-your-mouth and tastes oh so heavenly! The best thing about it? You can have it at any time of the year~
Makes 10 to 15 cookies
Hojicha powder – 2 tbsp
Milk – 2 to 3 tbsp
Plain flour – 120g
Almond powder – 30g
Cane sugar – 40g
Coconut oil – 50g
Icing sugar – as required
- Put the flour and hojicha in a bowl and mix well with a whisk to remove any lumps.
- Put the coconut oil and cane sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the almond powder, milk and the whisked hojicha powder and plain flour into the same bowl as the coconut oil and cane sugar and mix together to make a dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 15 small pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Place the dough balls onto a baking tray and bake at 180C for 15 to 20 mins.
- Once the cookies have cooled, sprinkle them with the icing sugar.