Dessert can be so simple with fresh milk.
The milk goes well with gula melaka so we use it for the sauce of the pudding. Enjoy the full-goodness of the milk.
This recipe is designed and created specially for the exhibition at Japan Booth during FHA 2018.
Milk – 250ml
Sugar – 20g
Gelatin powder – 5g
Gula melaka – 10g
Water – ½ tbsp
- Pour the gelatin powder into 1½ tbsp of cold water in a bowl and let it soak for 10 mins
- For the sauce, in a separate bowl, pour the gula melaka into the water, mix well and leave aside.
- Put the milk, sugar and gelatin mix into a small saucepan and bring to the boil until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the milk mix into 2 small cups and let them stand in a refrigerator for about 2 to 3 hours to until solidified.
- Pour the gula melaka source on top of the milk pudding and serve.
*Recipe created specially for Japan Booth at FHA 2018