For about 4 pieces. Tray size: 28cm x 20cm
Dry Yeast 1/2 teaspoon
Salt 1.5 teaspoon (4.5g)
Extra virgin olive oil 1 or 1.5 tablespoon
Tomato Puree 250g
Oregano a pinch
Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
Salt 1/2 teaspoon
Sugar. 1 teaspoon
Mozzarella Cheese As you like
Other toppings example Mushrooms As you like
- Mix flour, salt, and dry yeast in a bowl.
- Add water little by little into the bowl and mix well to form a dough.
- Knead the dough by hand or a mixer with a dough hook for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Apply olive oil onto the surface of the dough entirely and cover it with plastic wrap or a clean wet towel.
- Leave the dough to rise until it becomes at least double of the original size. (Best temperature: around 27〜35degrees for about 40 minutes ~1 hour. If your house is cool, your pizza dough will take longer to rise.)
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Add the oregano, salt, and sugar, to the tomato puree and mix it.
- Preheat the oven 220 degrees Celsius.
- Make the pizza dough flat and spread the tomato sauce and cheese on top
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius or until cheese turns golden brown.