- This event has passed.
[Sold Out!] Afternoon Tea with Mini Icing Cookie Workshop (Valentine’s Day Motif) at Ma Maison
Saturday 11/02/2017 @ 15:30 - 17:00$5 – $35
Come enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea at Ma Maison along with mini icing cookie (Valentine’s Day Motif) workshop!
Hurry! Limited spaces available (up to 11 families.)
What’s included in the ticket fee
S$35 nett per family (1 adult and 1 kid)
(Package includes, 2 pieces of icing cookies mini workshop, 2 drinks* and 2 cream puff
*Selection of juice / hot chocolate / tea /coffee )
S$15 for additional ticket for a kid
(The ticket includes 1 piece of icing cookie mini workshop, 1 drink & 1 cream puff)
About the Instructor
Spoonful’s Culinary Instructor Miki used to stay in New York for 6 years. There, she learnt and gathered her culinary skills from Wilton, mastering the all American, New York style baking . After her stay in NY, she started to teach baking classes to students at the famous Cooking Studio in Tokyo, Japan. Ove there she became an event manager for a few years. She is now a certificated icing cookie and cupcake decoration instructor of JSA：Japan Salonaise Association. Currently, she stays in Singapore and works as a culinary instructor and an event coordinator for Team Spoonful.
TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 18 years old and above only. Spoonful will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.
2 people are attending [Sold Out!] Afternoon Tea with Mini Icing Cookie Workshop (Valentine’s Day Motif) at Ma Maison