Anzu Meat Online Cooking Class with Chef Michael Lau
Saturday 10/10/2020 @ 15:00 - 16:30$20 – $21
Have a love for premium and authentic Japanese beef? Look no further! Join us as we learn how to make gastronomical and all-time favorite Japanese feasts like Beef Sukiyaki, Shabu Shabu and Grilled Beef Steak using only premium and authentic Miyazaki and Washu Beef direct from Japan!
Under the whip hands of Chef Michael Lau, you’ll be sure to master this craft in no time!
Beef Shabu Shabu
Date: 10 Oct 2020, Saturday
Time: 3pm – 4:30pm
Fee: S$20 ***
***How to get the online class ticket for FREE!***
Participants who wish to cook along during the class can purchase the meat from Anzu Meat (click here) and attend the online cooking class for FREE: Simply email us your ORDER NUMBER and attach a screenshot of your purchase confirmation, to email@example.com with the subject “ANZU MEAT ONLINE COOKING CLASS” and you will be notified with further instructions to joining the class.
Participants who wish to join in and view the cooking demonstration (without hands-on cooking) may purchase the ticket from our website below at only $20.
Terms & Conditions
- This is an online class conducted via Zoom and in the English language. To participate, you need a device that can connect to ZOOM and a stable WIFI environment.
- After applying for the class ticket, we will send the recipe about 3-7 days prior to the class start date. 100% of the fee will be charged for any cancellation after the recipe has been sent.
- The online class will be recorded for future marketing purposes. We strongly advise participants who don’t wish to be recorded to switch off the video function after you have your attendance taken.
- Entry into the virtual classroom will be closed after 30 mins of runtime. We will not accept any more participants joining after 30 mins from the start of the class.
- We do not handle individual food allergies. Please attend the class at your own risk.
ABOUT CHEF MICHAEL LAU
A distinguished chef in the industry, Chef Michael trained from a tender age in the art of Chinese cuisine. His expertise seasoned over decades of hard work- first as an apprentice, and then as a partner- to his father, one of the legendary 4 Heavenly chefs of Singapore. Together, they built their restaurant, Phoenix court, into a reputable eatery for people to enjoy exquisite Chinese cuisine.
Driven by his constant passion to improve his culinary art, Chef Michael came to a decision to close his restaurant after 10 years, and peruse courses in Washington State University and Seattle Culinary Academy. He distinguished himself, graduating with a more polished mind and broader skill set.
Upon his return to Singapore, Chef Michael discovered his passion for teaching. With his vast knowledge and experience gained from years of hard work, he quickly became a well sought-after trainer. Today, he guides countless students on their paths to becoming great chefs like him.