- This event has passed.
Healthy & Cute Japanese Bento Class
Saturday 29/09/2018 @ 14:30 - 16:30$80 – $99
Thinking of making a healthy yet attractive bento? Look no further! Join us as our experienced and creative culinary instructor shares all the tricks behind crafting attractive and delicious meals in cute Japanese Bento style and then watch all the smiles break out when you share food that looks this good! Moreover, it not only looks good, it actually IS good as we’ll be using organic ingredients and Sakura chicken!
This is a kid-friendly class so bring your child along and have a great bonding session together! We also have the option of dressing up in Japanese Yukata at the end of the class if you wish! Just to add to the ambiance and for the fun of it!
- Demo：How to cook Japanese rice and brown rice
- Demo：How to cook Chicken Ham with rice salt malt
- Demo：How to make Decorative pieces to build a Kawaii Bento
- Introduction & awareness on Food Waste!
- Let’s make your Decorative Healthy Bento! (Hands-on)
Images are for reference only
Recommended age of children for this class is 6-12 years.