- This event has passed.
Hand-Pulled Noodle Class (Hands-On)
Saturday 08/06/2019 @ 11:00 - 13:30$98 – $99
About The Class
Handmade-noodles are found across many food traditions of the world but kneading, folding and stretching the dough to thin long strands of noodles is a Chinese art dating back to 1504. At the class, you will learn the steps and process on how to perfect your noodles as well as how to prepare different types of sauce and toppings.
Class Schedule (2.5 hours)
– 15 mins, introduction and demonstrate how to make the dough
– 30 mins students practice on making the dough
– 30 mins demonstrate and practice on folding and stretching the dough to make thin noodles
– 30 mins demonstrate how to make different types of sauce/toppings
– 15 mins cook the noodles
– 30 mins tasting time and enjoy the noodles
Menu of Cooking
What’s included in the ticket fee
Class fee, ingredients, lunch, apron & recipe
A food consultant, instructor and blogger. Cai Li teaches the Xiao Long Bao class at Spoonful. She was born and raised in China and has lived in Beijing, Washington DC and Singapore. She received her culinary training at the Le Cordon Bleu in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2014. She shares easy recipes and stories on homemade Chinese and Asian food on the Facebook page @sentosadough and her blog of www.lets-playdough.com.
*Images are for reference only
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY