2-day Intensive Cookie Decorating & Icing Course (21 & 28 May)
Tuesday 21/05/2019 @ 10:00 - 13:00$250 – $251
This course teaches you the basic knowledge and techniques necessary for making beautifully iced cookies at home.
We will proceed with how to make the icing cream, adjust the hardness, adjust the coloring method, how to make the cornet, practice piping, and various familiar patterns, etc., with demonstrations by the instructor.
On the last day of the lesson, there is a demonstration of how to make cookie dough with everyone (with cookie dough recipe). We will also teach you some tips on baking cookies at home.
Please note that this course is taught in Japanese language only. For a full English class, please enquire with us at firstname.lastname@example.org but kindly note that we will require at least 4 attendees to start a class.
[Flow 2-day course]
□ Day 1
The instructor carefully guides you of making the royal icing, how to stuff it and how to draw patterns.
☆ Making the icing (instructor demo)
☆ Hardness adjustment
☆ Piping practice
☆ Filling / flooding & familiar patterns
□ Day 2
☆ Recap of Lesson 1
☆ Decorating & adding finishing touches.
☆ Making cookie dough and other pro tips (demo)
-The recipe will be provided for you to make the cookies at home.
☆ Certificate of Completion
– For students who passed the checks of the instructor (※ Can the line be drawn beautifully? Is the surface clean? Are there any air bubbles? Did you use any of the taught techniques?).
S $ 250
【Available Class Dates】
【Plese bring along】
- Hand Towel
- Writing instruments (for writing notes such as pens)
- Outerwear. (The venue may get cold)
*Images are for reference only
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
About the Instructor
Mizuho is Spoonful’s instructor specializing in Icing & Cookie Decorations. In 2017, she attained her diploma in Icing and started to teach in Muchen, Germany. Now she teaches her specialty – icing class – at Spoonful Singapore. She cares deeply for the taste, design as well as food safety of her cookies. Mizuho is a mother of two to a lovely boy and a sweet little girl. Her classes can be kid-friendly as she is also very interactive with young children. Please enquire separately about private lessons and the lesson at children’s schools.
- Tuesday 21/05/2019
- 10:00 - 13:00
- $250 – $251
- Event Categories:
- Featured Spoonful Workshop Events, Spoonful Workshops
- Event Tags:
- cookie icing, cookie icing decoration, cooking class, cooking classes in Singapore, Culinary class, icing, icing class, Singapore, Singapore cooking class, Spoonful, アイシング, アイシング 基礎, アイシング 模様, アイシング 特別集中講座, アイシングクッキー, アイシングクラス, アイシングクリーム, アイシングクリーム 着色, アイシングクリーム 硬さ, コルネの作り方, シンガポール, シンガポール お稽古事, シンガポール アイシング, シンガポール レッスン, シンガポール 習い事, シンガポール料理クラス, シンガポール料理教室, パイピング, 料理クラス シンガポール, 料理教室, 自宅でアイシング
- tanglin regency function room
- 381-385 Tanglin Road
singapore, 247967 Singapore + Google Map