- This event has passed.
Japanese Cooking Classes (Intermediate) for helper or anybody who wants to learn!
Thursday 05/01/2017 @ 11:00 - 13:00$100 – $260
Think Japanese Cuisine is difficult to pull off? Think again! At this intermediate class, we’ve designed menus specially to show your helper (or just about anybody in fact,) how easy it is to whip up a typical Japanese healthy meal! It is important to know the basic knowledge of Japanese food if any body wants to start to cooking Japanese cuisine. After 3 sessions with us, your Japanese cooking skills will definitely improve! Go ahead and amaze your friends and family with your new found skills! The class is uniquely designed for the helpers, with easy to understand steps but we welcome anybody who’d like to join us!
5th Jan Intermediate 1 : Great recipe for CNY! Sukiyaki, Sunomono and dessert
12th Jan Intermediate 2: So into egg! Omuerice, Oyakodon and bonus recipe
19th Jan Intermediate 3: Tempura, Udon & Soba and bonus recipe
11:00-12:30 Cooking Demo & lecture by Spoonful Cooking Instructor – Naomi Attendees will have partial hands on session after the lecture and demonstration.
12:30-13:00 Tasting & Q&A
S$40 off when you apply for all 3 sessions S$260(UP: S$300)!
Individual Class Fee: S$100/per session.
The fee includes apron rental, recipe and ingredients.
About the Instructor
Spoonful’s Culinary Instructor Naomi taught home style Japanese cooking at her home studio and at a major Japanese Cooking studio in Hong Kong before moving to Singapore.After working at a popular Japanese restaurant in Singapore, she joined team Spoonful to be a Japanese cooking instructor. Now she enjoys teaching numerous fine, healthy home style cooking to Spoonful members!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 18 years old and above only. Spoonful will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event organizer “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.