- This event has passed.
Market Survey on Japanese Confectionery
Thursday 06/12/2018 @ 15:00 - 17:00Free
If you’re Singaporean or PR, female and aged between 30-60 years old, we want you!
( Please note: Each applicant is only allowed to book 1 seat for herself only. )
Spoonful is looking for participants to join and provide feedback for a market survey session about Japanese Confectionery. All you need to do is sample about 16* variety of Japanese Confectionery, answer a simple questionnaire & join in a close-knitted focus group session. Each participant will receive S$20 and a takeaway chocolate gift as a token of appreciation.
Please register your interest below. However, do note that this registration through the website may not be final. Spoonful & the organiser will be selecting the applicants based on eligibility. Successful applicants will be notified by a representative from Spoonful to confirm their registration prior to the event.
Please read the T&Cs carefully. Applicants who do not meet & criteria will not be allowed to join the session.
Date: 6 Dec 2018 (Thurs)
Time: 3pm – 5pm. (Registration starts from 2.30 pm)
Venue: SABAR Singapore at Japan Food Town
4F Wisma Atria , 435 Orchard Road, #04-50, 238877
Terms & Conditions:
- This survey is open to Females aged 30-60 years old and has a monthly household income of $9K and above only.
- Each applicant is only allowed to book 1 seat for herself only. Strictly no booking on behalf of family or friends. Should there be an interest to book for others, please get the party to sign up & make the booking herself. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Spoonful & the organiser will select the final applicants based on eligibility. Successful applicants will be notified by Spoonful’s staff to confirm their registration prior to the event. Only successful applicants should turn up for the event.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- Sampling food may contain nuts or other food allergens.
- *Number of sampling dishes may subject to change.
- “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner is not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking.
- Images are for reference only.
- As this is a pre-planned event involving food, we appreciate if you can commit your schedule to the date & time after booking of the event, to reduce food wastage.
- The survey session will start on time. Latecomers will need to wait until there is an appropriate interval to join the session. Any missed sample dish will not be offered again to latecomers.
- Please bring along your NRIC or Identification Card for verification purposes.