- This event has passed.
Rose Print Roll Cake
Tuesday 22/05/2018 @ 10:30 - 13:30$88
About The Class
Roll cakes are fun to share among friends and loved ones and oh so easy to make! So roll up your sleeves and come learn how to make this lovely Rose Print Roll Cake with us!
*This class is conducted in Japanese Language only. For English class, please click here.
Class Format / Programme
– Demonstration on making decoration patterns & Colouring by instructor
– Hands on making of the patterned dough.
– Hands on drawing of the pattern
– Hands on rolling and assembling the cake with fruits
What you will Learn
– How to make a decoroll pattern (flower pattern)
* Image is for reference only. Actual patten will be a simpler / easier design
– How to make a moist and fluffy roll cake,
– How to apply cream to the roll cake, how to roll it
What’s included in the ticket fee?
Class fee, ingredients, apron on loan, & recipe.
Please bring along the following: 1 x container box to bring the cake back home, 1 x ice pack and a cooler bag.
For hygiene purposes, please remove rings and bracelets during the classes.
For a space for children, please enquire at email@example.com
About Culinary Instructor Yuki
During her 10 years stay in Paris, Yuki learnt the art of Patisserie and traditional French cuisine cooking. She is a French national diploma “CAP (Certificat d’ Aptitude Professionnelle) Pâtissier” and also a Diploma of Sommelier holder. In her class, attendees can learn French Pâtisserie and traditional French cuisine cooking techniques in simple, easy to understand steps. Yuki now teaches pastry classes at Spoonful!