This simple no-bake Matcha Tiramisu recipe is rich, creamy and simply delicious! The goodness of matcha just takes this Italian dessert to a whole new level! Serve it whole or in small containers as individual servings, you’re bound to score some brownie points with this one!
This time we’ve added our Spoonful logo with printed out of Takikawa Oblate Edible sheets!
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 200ml Cream
- 70g Sudakitoh Sugar/ Unrefined Sugar (can be replaced with granulated sugar) 70g
- 10g Matcha Powder + extra for dusting
- 5g Brown Sugar
- 250ml Hot water
- About 24 pcs Lady Finger Biscuits
- Mix the cream cheese and Sudakitoh Sugar until soften.
- Add creme and mix well until it hardens a little.
- Mix the matcha powder, brown sugar, and hot water well and let it cool down.
- Soak the finger biscuits in the mixture from step 3) one at a time and place them lined up in a mold or serving dish.
- Place mixture from step 2) on the top the layer of soaked biscuits as the first layer then repeat steps 4) and 5) by alternating biscuits and cream mixture.
- Chill in the fridge and dust the top with matcha powder before serving.