Flavoured with the richness of matcha, that goes exceptionally well with white chocolate, this is classic dessert is elegant, decadent and just perfect for any special occasion.
White Chocolate 150g
Unsalted Butter 50g
Matcha Powder 20g and extra for dusting
- Melt white chocolate, unsalted butter and matcha powder over hot water
- Warm the cream over low heat just before it reaches a boil, add to mixture from step 1 and mix till dissolved.
- Mix eggs and sugar over hot water
- Combine mixtures from step 2 and 3 together with rum. Mix evenly and then pour into the mould.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a preheated 170 degrees C oven.
- Put Terrine in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- Dust Matcha Powder over just before serving.
*Images are for reference only
Recipe Copyright of Spoonful
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY