Recipe from Gold Kili
Coffee foodies, your friends will wonder which Italian café you went to get this indulgent looking dessert. Meaning ‘drowned’ in Italian, affogato is ice cream that has been ‘drowned’ in coffee. We’ve taken this one step further with coffee jelly – perfect for cooling off in hot Singapore weather.
2 scoops Vanilla ice cream
2 sachets 2-in-1 black coffee
5g Agar powder
3 teaspoons Sugar
1. Steep 2 sachets of 2-in-1 black coffee for 2 mins
2. Pour 5g of Agar powder, 3 teaspoons and the coffee into a pot and stir to mix well and
bring to boil.
3. Cool down to room temperature or chill in the fridge.
4. Cut the coffee jelly into cubes
5. Add 2 scoops of ice cream on the chill coffee jelly.
6. Add mint for decoration
Enjoy your jelly!