Serving for 2
- 300 gm Miyazakigyu Striploin Sukiyaki, sliced 2.2mm
- 8 leaves Napa cabbage, cut into 5 cm length 2 cm width
- 100 gm Enoki mushroom,
- 5 pcs Shiitake mushroom
- 100 gm Negi (leek), sliced
- ½ pcs Yaki tofu
- 200gm Shirataki(konjac) noodles, rinsed & drained
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 180ml Ebara OMOTENASHI No Tamari Shoyu Sukiyaki Sauce
Instructions to cook the Sukiyaki
- Set a portable gas stove. Place Nabe pot on the stovetop.
- Heat the pot, add 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add the beef slices to sear. Flip and cook the meat.
- Add all the other ingredients in and ½ the Sukiyaki sauce into the pot.
- If needed, add more Sukiyaki sauce until the ingredients are submerged in the sauce.
- Put a lid on and cover bring to a boil. Once boiled, lower the heat to simmer and cooked ingredients till done.
- Once ready enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Michael Lau
Created for Anzu Meat Factory during our Anzu Meat Factory Cooking Class with Chef Michael Lau