Shogayaki, or pork with ginger, is one of the most popular Japanese dishes. It is very heartwarming to eat and popularly served as a lunch box or bento.
Anzu meat factory pork/ Mugifuji Pork Loin / Yakiniku sliced (3.0mm) / CANADA 200g
Ebara OMOTENASHI No Tamari Shoyu Sukiyaki Sauce 2 tablespoon
Ginger (Grated) 8g
Onion ½, sliced
- Mix the sauce and grated ginger In a bowl. Slice the onion.
- Put about 1 teaspoon of salad oil in a frying pan and heat It.
- Add the onion. Once the onion turns transparent, add in the meat.
- Spread the pork one by one without overlapping and fry them.
- When the color turns whitish, turn it over and fry in the same way.
- Don’t cook too much, otherwise, the meat texture will become hard.
- Sprinkle the mixture 1) over the meat and reduced to low heat.
- When the sauce is concentrated, turn off the heat and it’s done.
Recipe from Spoonful Japanese Instructor Chiyomi Kawasaki
Created using meat from Anzu Meat Factory